Monday, June 9, 2008

Coming Soon: The Hot Lap Motorsport Podcast

Hey all you racers, I finally got off my sabbatacle to give you this recent update:

Thanks to my friends at the Hung Throttle Podcast, who answered some questions I've had, I got to know a little bit about podcasting, and I someday hope to be a future broadcaster in motorsports...so I broke my bank and bought a Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, and I plan to start podcasting, with a local karting driver, and friend of mine- on the subject of motorsports around the world, the good and the bad...Coming soon, guys

See ya later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dare to wear Christian Louboutin Sale
despite the little pain and uncomfortable moments. The world really looks amazing from a height and this hold when one is wearing high Christian Louboutin Pumps
. Christian was the founder of Christian Louboutin Boots
during 1990's in Italy. The Christian Louboutin Sandals
were the result of a concern raised.